Update for our beloved clients. Being a service based business we have been closely monitoring the Corona Virus issue and we have put in place a number of measures to ensure that our team are clean.
- We have supplied our installers and wardrobe designers with face masks – so if you would like them to wear one or would like one to wear while they are onsite then, please let them know they are happy to accomodate this request.
- Although difficult to find these days we are supplying the team with disinfectant and they are regularly washing there hands before and after each client visit. All our installers are employees of our business making this easier to manage.
- Any staff who have international travel planned we have informed them that they will not be allowed back to work for the quarantine period of 14 days.
- We’ve engaged external consultants from the Timber Industry Association of Australia (TIAA) and also Furnishing Industry Assosiation of Australia (FIAA) to ensure our processes are better than best practice.
- We also provide an option to quote over the phone using FaceTime or email. All we need is the length and height of the space and this method of quoting is an option. However I confirm that all of our staff are corona free! Except on a Sunday when they may enjoy a cold Corona Beer…. 😉
We are continuing to supply awesome wardrobes for our clients and continuing to do what we love with no change to supply at this stage. Thank you for your continued support! If you have any questions about our policies, please call us on 9971 8802.
Love and blessing from the Fox team!
17 March 2020