Coronavirus (COVID-19) risk minimisation measures
Coronavirus (COVID-19) risk minimisation measures
At Fox Wardrobes the health and wellbeing of our CLIENTS and TEAM is our FIRST priority. We are following the Coronavirus situation closely and are committed to minimising risk wherever possible. We are OPEN for business and following STRICT Department of Health Guidelines and in many areas have put in place measures above and beyond those required by the Department of Health.
We wish everyone the best health at this time and thank all our clients for their ongoing support. Please find below our procedures and policies which we will continue to update as improvements arise.
As we are a part of the construction industry we are following the specific requirements that have been mandated for our industry. We are a member of the ACFA and are receiving ongoing communication from them and the Department of Health in relation to regulations we are to follow as a cabinetry business. There are slight differences in processes and rules between new builds (non occupied) and home renovations (occupied) premises and we will outline these below. In a nut shell it is business as usual for us with a number of new processes to ensure that we can continue to trade and supply our beautiful clients with wardrobes they will love!
- Non-occupied premises 5 workers or less.
- Occupied premises no contact installs with 2 workers or less.
- Occupied premises 5 workers or less outside a property.
In occupied premises we are able to deliver with more than two workers if the weight or size of the object that is being delivered is greater than the capacity for two workers however the additional staff member must leave straight after the delivery or be situated outside the home.
Current update as of Monday 11/10/2021 – we are able to install in all areas, no vaccination requirements for installers and minimum number of installers at the house has been removed.
Freedom of choice:
As a business we stand behind our team and have chosen to not mandate or force our team to be vaccinated. It is up to them to choose whether they would like to be vaccinated however, the majority of our team have been vaccinated. If you would like to ask whether the team member working on your project has been vaccinated, then you can call the office and ask on 9971 8802.
We believe in the health and safety of our local community and our workers and have implemented strict cleanliness policies, face masks, hand sanitiser and checks to ensure that staff if required will be quarantined however, we choose not to take away their right to decide whether they want to be vaccinated.
In-home measure & quote appointments:
All Foxes have been instructed on safe hygiene practices to ensure their safety and yours. They will be using hand sanitiser before and after attending any premises, wearing a mask and sanitising equipment. They ARE and HAVE BEEN implementing effective no contact quoting and this will continue until the 1st of December unless the sales Fox is double vaccinated.
When booking an appointment you can request to have a fully vaccinated sales Fox attend your premises or ask if your sales Fox has been double vaccinated.
1. All sales staff wash our hands before and after every client. Each vehicle is equipped with face masks and gloves (if you want our foxes to wear them please let them know they are HAPPY to accommodate) and hand sanitiser. Our Foxes clean there vehicles daily with sanitiser.
2. We are not taking any cash transactions until further notice.
3. All clients are being asked prior to a lead being booked in and a sales person going to site the following questions: a. Have you or anybody at your premises been travelling in the last 14 days b. Are you or anybody at your premises in self-isolation or quarantine.
4. We can provide over the phone quoting support or by facetime.
Please note that until the 1st of December you will be unable to attend our factory to see our display unless you are double vaccinated as per government directive.
1. Clients coming to the factory are by appointment only.
2. We only allow one client per visit.
3. The showroom meeting room is being cleaned before and after every visit.
4. All clients visiting our showroom will be asked the following questions:
a. Have you or anybody coming to the meeting been travelling in the last 14 days
b. Are you or anybody coming to the meeting been in self isolation or quarantine
Installation Related Processes:
Our Foxes are implementing safe hygiene practices and will sanitise all equipment before entering your home. They will be wearing mask and gloves and disinfecting all surfaces and handles after installation; before leaving your home. They will be implementing effective social distancing (separation of 1.5m) whilst in your home (this obviously includes no hand shaking).
All of our staff are employees of the business not contractors! Current update as of Monday 11/10/2021 – we are able to install in all areas, no vaccination requirements for installers and minimum number of installers at the house has been removed.
1. All clients are being asked prior to installation the following questions:
a. Have you or anybody at your premises been travelling in the last 14 days
b. Are you or anybody at your premises in self isolation or quarantine
2. We are following strict policy no clients will be visited if they are at risk of coronavirus.
3. Wash hands before and after each client (can be at the clients site).
4. Have face mask available to be worn on site if client requires it or if you feel like you want to wear it.
5. Have gloves available to be worn on site if client requires it or if you feel like you want to wear it.
6. Pine-o clean and sanitisers for all vehicles – wipe and clean vehicle console and door handles after each day.
All staff travel has been cancelled and effective self-isolation procedures are in place and being followed.